Don't Fall For The Debt Trap. Get Out Now!
Get this 235 page step-by-step guide to avoid and recover from debt.
Credit card companies are waging a war on consumers by raising interest rates, lowering credit limits, and closing accounts. The indebted US consumer is facing a trap that appears to be hopeless. Low credit scores, dealing with debt collectors, late payments, and foreclosures have become commonplace in the lives of millions of Americans. It doesn’t have to be this way!
Deceptive Money offers you realistic and hopeful answers to the perplexing problem of debt, along with step-by-step directions to remain debt free. This book is one of the most comprehensive and complete resources on debt available on the market.
Can you answer "yes" to any of the questions below?
- Do you want a better way to manage your expenses?
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- Is debt threatening your financial security?
- Do you want to learn the tricks that the credit industry is playing on you?
- Are you dealing with calls and threats from debt collectors?
- Are you in so much debt that you don't know the first step to take?
- Are you unable to find the extra money that you need each month?
- Most importantly, do you want to know God’s answer to debt?
There is hope and Deceptive Money provides the answers.